Doodle diary is simple handmade dairy for anyone. Anyone can make it with material available at home.
- A4 Papers
- Handmade paper
Steps (For A6 size dairy)
- Cut the A4 papers and cover paper in A5 size.
- Put the cover paper at bottom and A5 pages on top it and align these papers to one of the horizontal edge.
- Mark the center line and mark dots on one centimeter on the center line.
- With the help of pushpin, drill the holes on each one-centimeter mark.
- With the help of needle, start stiching the diary from any one first/last hole.
- Stitch the diary in zig-zag way. At the end of stiching put the knot.
- Remove the extra thread.
- Fold the dairy in-between, on the stiched line.
- Align it properly and cut the edges with the help of cutter.